Year 1 & 2 2021 - 2022
Mrs A King
(Monday - Wednesday)
Mr M Roberts
(Wednesday - Friday)
Miss T Sobutta
Mrs L Boyd
Welcome to Year 1 and 2!
This term's theme is, "Home and Away!".
This term we are
- reading "Meerkat Mail" by Emily Gravett
- looking at time and measurement (mass and capacity)
- investigating plants in Science
- exploring African art
- finding out about Kenya in Geography
- thinking about relationships in PSHE
- learning about Islam in RE.
P.E days are Monday and Thursday. Please come in P.E kit on these days.
Reading three times per week for 20 minutes. Every day if possible! Please record in your child's Reading Diary.
Spellings are sent home on a Thursday (Mrs Sobutta's group) or Friday (Mr Roberts' group) based on the phonics learning that week or on "tricky words" that can't be sounded out. It is important that they are practised at home. Spell checks are completed the following Thursday or Friday.
Files to Download
Year 1 & 2: News items
There are no News items to display
Year 1 & 2: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 1 & 2: Gallery items
Year 1 & 2: Events items
There are no Events items to display